Friday, July 15, 2011

Can someone please give me advice?

hello alls. happy memorial day weekend to everyone. my problem is, well my hubby and i have possibly three dogs. (they are both our dogs but the one is his baby and the other is mine). the third dog is my moms and stepdads. well, long story short my mom has MS and it is getting hard for her to take care of the puppy. he is a beagle/choc lab mix. 10 months old. plus they have another dog he is a lab boxer he is i think 6 or 7? anywhoos we (well me) thinkin bout taking him bc he and my hubbys dog play together. she is almost 2. they wrestle around with each other. she is a mixed breed. anywhoos was wondering if someone can give me advice on how to train the pup more not to jealous of the other two when we go to play wiht them/lay with them. i know that the pup needs love and attention and they all get attention. anyone who has three dogs please help or give some advice. the pup is housebroken just very hyper! he dont bite bc i play with him. (my hubby works durin the week). they all get along too

No comments:

Post a Comment