Sunday, July 17, 2011

Problem with guitar tuner? ( GA-1 Guitar/bass Korg Tuner)?

I have recently purchases a GA-1 Guitar/bass Korg tuner. I use the guitar setting, because I am tuning my guitar. I just want to tune it to standard tuning of EBGDAE. To do that, you would play all open notes. When I play all of the open strings to the 5th string (A), I have it tuned perfect. Then when I play the last 6th string (E), nothing happens. This tuner has a meter which moves whenever you hit a note. When I play the 6th string, the meter doesn't even move. If I press down on any fret of the 6th string though, it seems to work fine. It is just the 6th string open (E) note that is not being recognized by the tuner. Also, if I put it on the bass setting, it recognizes the 6th string. Does anyone know why it's not working? Is it just broke?

No comments:

Post a Comment