Saturday, July 16, 2011

Employer Called and Asked me to Be at Interview in 30 Minutes?

Ok I applied for a position about 2 weeks ago. Yesterday, while I was out and about, the hiring manager called me @ 150PM, and asked if i could be there about 220pm? of course I said yes. But the place was 20 minutes away, and I was not at home when they called me. The manager said she was about to go out of town, and if we did not do the interview now, than she would have to do it in 2 weeks. So i Just rushed up there. It's not a great position. I had on Kackie Shorts and Leather sandals. With a Black Polo shirt. I apologized for being under dressed and she said not to worry about it. Was this bad that I came looking like this? I was not dressed badly, I was wearing what I would normally dress like if I was going to play golf. Because that's what I was about to do when she called?

No comments:

Post a Comment