Saturday, July 16, 2011

Help, Its ruining my teeth?

So I have had my braces on for a long time, 3-4 years and my teeth werent bad to begin with, just an overbite. I was supposed to get my top braces off two days ago but they said they wanted to get rid of a space inbetween two of my teeth so they put these bands that overlp my wires and go around my brackets. Before, the braces have not helped my ovebite but within two hours, my mother could already notice a difference. My teeth hurt so bad that I cant chew, Alls ive eaten is pudding and soup, and no, my teeth have been pulled in so far that when i close my mouth normally, my top front teeth are directly above my bottom fromt teeth and so only my top 2 and bottom 2 teeth touch when i normally close my mouth, for it to be somewhat normal I have to slide my jaw back alot. I was supposed to schedule an appt. for 2-3 weeks but they coulden't get me in for 2 months so... if two days has already overcorrected my teech, and the bands are still pulling really tight, will they ruin my teeth? Please some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment