Monday, July 18, 2011

Stalker ex boyfriend ):?

okay i dated this one guy for almost two months and he claims he's like me for 3 years. and i finally broke up with him because alls he would do is start arguments about something so stupid. like he doesnt want me hugging my best guy friend who've i've known since 4th grade. (im in 11th now) or something like why dont i text him in the mornings when i get up. or why wont i do PDA. im just not that type of girl. i like my space. when i broke up he cried and tried to kill himself saying hes never loved anyone as much as me. He follows me to my classes, calls me (not exagerating) about 20 times a day. and its always just about he loves me. its been like 6 months since we broke up and he wont back off. he always says that i hate him and i want him to die which is a complete lie. i tried to reamain friends but its just always upsets him. we fight everyday and its so stressful. i dont know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment